Sunday, June 21, 2009

Finally here!

Well since the Happy Station was revived a number of people have been asking if I'm planning to start a blog. Ok ok ok! To be honest i was not to hot on the idea at first, but then I thought why not. This is just another place for me to link the shows that have aired and also a chance to the curious to find out what I'm up to before the show is recorded and in between and everything else.
On June 4th, 2009 I aired a special HS called "HSs Tribute To Dxers" it was a full 55mins about radio. A few of you have been asking if I'm planning to do it again. Short answer is YES! The second in teh DX tribute series will be announced over the next few months.
Anyway this first posting will be very short as my dogs are going crazy and want to head out for a walk. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment