Sunday, September 20, 2009

Crazy weekend!

This weekend was very crazy. And I don't mean crazy wild, but crazy looney. I'm going away for 2 weeks and was recording not stop for 2 weeks of show. This week on the 24th of September we have a special birthday show for Bob Thomann who is turning 81. For those who are too young to remember Bob hosted the Swiss Merry Go Round from the mid 1950s to 1994, for 24 of those years he did the show with Bob Zanotti.
I was listing to a few of the show from the 60s and will use some clips. People asked me. I enjoy doing every show? The answer is yes, but there are some show I enjoy doing more than others. The show for Bob Thomann is just one example of one of my favorites. This is for the simple reason that I was a listener for many years and when i do these special show for people I use to listen to I get a real kick from it.
Now as I just said it was a crazy weekend. Part was recording shows back to back, but the another reason was I had my dogs with me in the studio. That's a story in itself.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't seen any updates here for awhile. I'm listening to the Happy Station right now.

    ReplyDelete